College Logo Face Masks, Detroit Tigers, mlbfantasygm.com

"Colin Peluse had a big jump in velocity during the pandemic and was able to really work hard on his leg strength and saw a jump from 93 to 96 and 97 mph. We’ll have to see how that plays out."

786b41ab74985151f2ee7ebaa696d133db69b21d

Having yet to endure a Major League IL stint, Bieber is arguably the safest of the first-round arms. And the right-hander is coming off a year in which he was the best fantasy starter (1.63 ERA, 0.87 WHIP, 122 SO). But Bieber was one of many hurlers who feasted on weak Central Division foes in the oddball 2020 format, and this year he may find life more difficult when he takes a more traditional trip around the Majors.Milwaukee Brewers

1. Jose Altuve (R) 2. Alex Bregman (R) 3. Michael Brantley (L) 4. Yordan Alvarez (L) 5. Carlos Correa (R) 6. Kyle Tucker (L) 7. Yuli Gurriel (R) 8. Myles Straw (R) 9. Jason Castro (L)Tampa Bay Rays

mlbfantasygm.com
College Logo Face Masks

“Whenever I talk to anyone, they say ‘Juan Soto is mature beyond years.’ Just talking to him, he has this sensibility—he realizes the platform and the gift he’s been given, and he doesn’t take it lightly,” Shehadi said. “I know that’s easy to say and so many people say it, but I mean look, if we were 21 and had all the talent and were gifted by the gods, I don’t think I’d be very nice.”

786b41ab74985151f2ee7ebaa696d133a0758cf7

Ruiz is an elite framer but is just OK laterally behind the plate and his arm is just average so he fits into the same bucket of catchers as Alejandro Kirk (96th) in that they bring lots of defensive value now, but would be hurt by automatic strike-calling in the near future.Detroit Tigers

Walter’s approval vaulted the Dodgers beyond the $210 million competitive balance (CBT) tax threshold. As of Friday, the club’s CBT payroll is projected to be over $238 million with at least two items left on the offseason checklist.

Last week, Trevor Bauer signed for what will likely be the highest single-season salaries in history thanks to his three-year, $102 million deal with the Dodgers. But as agents have noted, the structure of the deal reflects the larger shift that has occurred this winter. Bauer's deal is worth less than one-third in guaranteed dollars than Gerrit Cole's $324 million contract and less than half of the $245 of what Stephen Strasburg got.New York Mets