Fanatics Nba Face Masks, nbadesign.com, San Antonio Spurs

Both are phenomenal talents with differing skillsets, and we shouldn't be doing anything other than appreciating the greatness of both while they still can take the floor night in and night out.

nbadesign.com
Fanatics Nba Face Masks

He will work to help the Thunder (11-16) take down a Memphis team that has stalled since its seven-game win streak and is now 11-12 coming off a 144-113 loss to the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night.

5ac32b343c3ef3072b7e67d49d5d931e1a6350ff

Sixers forward Mike Scott to return vs. Suns after missing 13 gamesDoc Rivers compares Ben Simmons to Dennis Rodman, Scottie PippenSixers say backup point guard Shake Milton is out for rest of the tripDenver Nuggets

"I remember a level of basketball that I don't think has ever been reached before," Warriors coach Steve Kerr said Friday, when asked to reflect on Durant's years with the Warriors. "Probably my strongest memory is the closing game of the '17 Finals, Game 5 at Oracle. ... I remember walking away from that game just thinking there's never been a level of offensive force in a basketball game ever than what we just saw."

5ac32b343c3ef3072b7e67d49d5d931eed90d3f4

The Nuggets outscore opponents by 7.5 points per 100 possessions when Jokic is on the court, and they’re outscored by 5.3 points per 100 possessions when he sits. If you want to know how this disparity is possible on a team as good as the Nuggets, look no further than Tuesday night’s loss against the Boston Celtics, despite Jokic piling up points.San Antonio Spurs

Miami has had 10 of its 17 players miss at least one game this season for virus-related reasons. Jimmy Butler missed a team-high 10 games, Avery Bradley missed eight games and later revealed he tested positive for COVID-19, Kendrick Nunn missed one game because a test result was delayed, and Bam Adebayo, Goran Dragic, Moe Harkless, Udonis Haslem, KZ Okpala and now Herro have missed because of various reasons related to the protocols.Memphis Grizzlies

Though previous reporting said the All-Star game would return to an East-vs.-West format, having captains pick teams always made more sense. The All-Star draft is an entertaining event that can be televised while physically distancing. It should have been a no-brainer in These Times.Indiana Pacers