nhlstanding.com, Fanatics Sports Apparel Face Masks, New York Islanders NHL Design Face Masks

Tomorrow's game has been postponed. https://t.co/r7y4eTbm1E pic.twitter.com/p4kVuOt4tm

The NHL did run into that sunshine problem that forced the Knights-Avalanche game to be delayed for almost eight hours after it started on Saturday at noon Pacific time and then the Bruins-Flyers game on Sunday to start late in the afternoon as the sun was setting.

The Jets and Oilers wrap up a two-game set in Edmonton on the heels of their back-and-forth encounter on Monday night. Winnipeg jumped out to a 4-1 lead, before the Oilers stormed back, scoring four of the next five goals, tying the game 5-5. Jets captain Blake Wheeler scored the game winner when he re-directed Josh Morrissey’s one-time past Edmonton goalie Mikko Koskinen with 13:38 left in regulation.Arizona Coyotes NHL Design Face Masks

www.nhlstanding.com-dust-washable-mouth-

nhlstanding.com
Fanatics Sports Apparel Face Masks

San Jose's game against the Vegas Golden Knights scheduled for Thursday night was postponed after Sharks forward Tomas Hertl was added to the NHL's COVID-19 protocol list.New York Islanders NHL Design Face Masks

www.nhlstanding.com-unisex-anti-dust-fac

I made this image of Anri Kawamura of Japan during training for the Women’s Moguls at the Freestyle International Ski World Cup at Deer Valley Resort. The mogul course at Deer Valley consists of a 28-degree slope that runs close to 900-feet downhill and has two kicker jumps where athletes must perform aerial tricks while racing through the moguls. For the shot of Anri, I positioned a remote camera under the downhill side of the second kicker jump. I fired the camera as Anri skied off the jump to capture her twisting through the air. By combining the unique camera angle with the pattern of the clouds, blue sky and dynamic body position, I was able to capture an eye-catching moment that highlights what these athletes can do.

Washington Capitals 4, New Jersey Devils 3 Ottawa Senators 3, Montreal Canadiens 2 (OT) Boston Bruins 7, Philadelphia Flyers 3 Winnipeg Jets 4, Vancouver Canucks 3 (OT)Calgary Flames NHL Design Face Masks

As sun sets, things go dark for Hart and Flyers in lopsided Lake Tahoe loss originally appeared on NBC Sports PhiladelphiaVegas Golden Knights NHL Design Face Masks